Senior Software Engineer
Join us in developing next generation technologies on iOS
- Position type: Full time
- Position Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Senior Software Engineer
Our success is built upon creativity and the courage to leave legacy behind. We are dedicated to developing new technology and experiences that delight our users.
Nestled in picturesque Hobart, Procreate is an industry-leading creative product company competing on the World stage. We are the recipient of two coveted Apple Design Awards and hold the title as best-selling paid iPad app on Apple's App Store for the past five years. Procreate brings together a rare breed of people who are exceptionally driven and dedicated to help people unleash their full creative potential.
We stand by producing the highest quality software and protecting creativity. We care about our work, our community, and most of all, each other. We’re looking for someone who shares these values and is excited to empower people with innovative, accessible, and intuitive software.
Join us to do the best work of your life
- You have the opportunity to help shape new technology and new experiences
- You will develop in C and Metal to optimise performance and latency, pushing the technical boundaries of iPad and iPhone
- Work directly on a product and see the impact of your work in the hands of millions
Our tech stack comprises C, Objective-C, Swift and Metal. If your interest is in low-level programming, you are not expected to have experience in Objective-C and Swift.
We would love to see examples of work which demonstrates:
- Proficiency in C (or similar)
- Experience in building high performance, low latency systems in areas including graphics engines, file systems, memory management, audio or video systems.
We value true passion and technical ability over qualifications. Don't hesitate to apply even if you're a self-taught engineer or come from a non-traditional background!
We believe in cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment for all
This application contains custom questions that give you the opportunity to show us what you're capable of, instead of purely assessing you on your CV. We welcome anyone who is interested in this role to apply, regardless of whether you meet all requirements listed. If you have specific questions or ideas on how we can support you, please reach out to email@example.com.
Possibility for relocation packages and working visa sponsorship.