Procreate and your data
Savage does not collect or share any data when using the Applications.
When using the Applications to create artwork, this is how your data is stored:
- Your artwork, Time-lapse videos, brushes and color pallets are all saved directly into your iPad.
- You are not required to login to access your data or artworks.
- The Applications do not connect to any Savage web services at any time.
- When using FacePaint, the Application (Procreate for iPad) will request access your front facing camera using the TrueDepth API. Savage does not collect or store your TrueDepth data at any time.
- When using Palette Capture, the Application (Procreate for iPad) will request access your camera. Savage does not collect or store your camera data at any time.
Savage believes strongly in not collecting or sharing your data, period. It belongs to you.